Regional Job Posting
Position: Interior Designer
Contact: Jessica Doolittle
Experience: 5+ years of experience in interior design
Altus Architectural Studios, Inc. of Omaha, NE, is seeking a qualified individual for an Intermediate level Interior Designer to work full time in the Omaha office. Duties will include working on multiple projects during numerous phases, from design development through construction administration. Project design work ranges firm interior architectural design to interior materials and specifications to furniture services. Altus is a Revit based firm – knowledge and proficiency is a key skill for this position. Additional basic computer skills in office software programs also a must. Applicant should have strong leadership, organizational and communication skills imperative for a collaborative team environment.
Application materials: Cover Letter, Resume, References, Portfolio.
Please remit inquires to Jessica Doolittle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Sales Reps & Designers
Dick Messerschmidt, Incorporated is looking to hire sales reps and designers in several territories.
If you’ve recently graduated with a design degree, or are NCIDQ Certified, or especially are a “designer with design and specification experience”, or a Sales Rep with experience in the Commercial Furniture or Building Industry then we would like to hear from to you.
You’ll need to be an energetic self-starter, passionate about your work and our industry, and must have the desire & drive to compete. Some travel is required. Salary + commission positions are available, plus expenses and mileage. Additional benefits to be discussed. If you like advancement and want to be extremely successful, please send your confidential resume along with any information to Cameron Messerschmidt @ email@example.com or to Dick Messerschmidt @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be held in strict confidence.
Dick Messerschmidt Inc. is an Ofs Brands Representative. Our current Team and all our Manufacturers can be viewed at www.dmessinc.com.
Des Moines, IA
Position: Full Time Interior Designer
Contact: Joe Anderson
Koch Brothers is a128 year old Commercial Interiors Dealership in Des Moines, Iowa. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our design team on a full time basis. An ideal candidate would be a detail oriented, creative problem solver who is confident in a fast paced environment. At Koch Brothers we are committed to leadership, integrity and relationships and seek to find great people who value the same things. Job responsibilities include managing multiple projects, furniture layout and specification, space planning, responding to RFPs, proposal generation and procurement, business to business project development and promotion of Koch Brothers and client development.
- Perform interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents and furniture and materials procurement.
- Provide design support for completion and execution of design projects. from initial meeting to project order.
- Educate architects, designers and clients on the company, manufactures and products represented by Koch Brothers.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and ancillary furnishings and accessories; create FF&E specifications.
- Provide project team coordination for the plans, specifications and materials.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and samples.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Experience creating bid documents and developing furniture standards· Coordinate procurement installation schedules phases
- Programming, schematic/conceptual design, design development, contract documents, procurement contract administration, project management of project until completion and client satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Interior Design degree from a 4 year accredited program minimum required
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch up and 3d rendering a plus
- Additional knowledge in specification software is a plus
- Background and experience in workplace design.
- Well rounded experience in FF&E specification, as well as design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Experience in Furniture Specification, bid documentation and bidding analysis
- Familiarity with major commercial furniture lines.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.
- Detail Oriented
- Self Motivated
- Skilled communicator
- Handles stressful situations and deadlines well
Position: Lead Interior Designer
Are you ready for the next step in your design career ? Looking for an opportunity to be a key decision maker and influencer in your next position ? BOLD Office Solutions, a Kimball Office Select Dealer is seeking a highly motivated individual, passionate about design and wanting to become the Lead Designer in a growing furniture dealership environment. The role includes being the primary point of contact for building successful relationships within A&D.
The ideal candidate possess an Interior Design Degree with 4+ years of design and customer relationship experience. AutoCAD skills and attention to detail is also a must.
Position: Regional Sales Associate
Contact: Dan Mahlik
Candidates with previous contract furniture industry experience, strong A&D and B2B selling skills are preferred. Strong communication, new business development, and negotiation skills are recommended. Experience working with end users and the Architect and Design community is desired. Highly organized, self-motivated and goal oriented individuals find thrive within our organization.
Duet Resource Group is seeking a self-motivated, energetic Sales Representative to market its commercial furniture solutions in Nebraska, working from our downtown Omaha design studio. The successful candidate will concentrate on building market share in the territory through new business development and growing/maintaining existing accounts. You will work closely with influential A&D firms and end users to drive business. The market segments you will cover in this role include college and university, K-12, federal government, and commercial business. If you have a love for architecture and design, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
All Makes Office Equipment
Position: Interior Designer (Omaha)
Contact: Gretchen Golter
All Makes Office Equipment Co., is a family owned business since 1918. We are a full-service office furniture dealership with projects, not only in Nebraska, but nationwide as well. We believe our many years of experience has allowed us to provide the changing workplace with creative solutions through a strong sales and design team.
All Makes offers opportunities for enthusiastic and creative designers. We are interested in you, whether you are experienced or just starting in the career field. All Makes Designers are an integral part of the team and imperative to our projects successes. We have many benefits, including health insurance, 401 (K) plan, free parking and a great work atmosphere.
These are required by the applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architectural studies/interior design required.
• Experience and proficiency in use of Auto-CAD, 3-D rendering program and skills to learn new products and programs.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects, simultaneously
• Excellent communication and team building skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Eakes Office Solutions
Position: Interior Designer
Contact: Kevin Fries
General Description: Eakes Office Solutions, a Steelcase and multi-line commercial furniture dealer with offices across Nebraska, is seeking to add a full-time designer in our Grand Island or Lincoln showroom. As a Designer, you will:
- Evaluate client needs and determine scope of services required.
- Determine proper product application and generate layout, typicals, and budget estimates based on client needs.
- Prepare drawings, renderings, selection of color, materials, and finishes and/or sample boards and present design concepts to Sales Representatives and to clients.
- Produce complete, accurate specifications and drawings using current software, planning guides, standards, and procedures.
- Finalize and generate all necessary drawings and project documents required for installation.